Nothing! Our products are non-toxic and contain high-quality ingredients. The unscented room spray is safe enough to be applied to your skin! The added fragrance should not irritate your skin (everyone is different) and is safe enough to spray anywhere!
Please do not spray on or near your animals. Some scents (such as peppermint and cinnamon) can be harmful to pets and should not be sprayed in their area.
There are many answers to this question, but the most common reasons are:
Your candle does not utilize a lid. Most of us are accustomed to visiting one of major retail stores, lifting the candle lid and smelling a strong fragrance. Utilizing a lid simply traps the scent but does not affect the fragrance of your candle as it burns. The fragrance is bound to the molecules of the wax as it cools, so once you light your candle, the aroma will return!
We only utilize high-quality, non-toxic products. Almost every major “fragrance based retail store” utilizes paraffin wax based candle products. Although paraffin wax is proven to emit fragrance at a much higher rate than other waxes, it is made from petroleum (gasoline, plastic, synthetic materials) and is considered toxic to inhale. We will never subject our customers to this risk.
For inquiries about our events and products, please feel free to reach out here. We will contact you within 48 hours to discuss how we can personalize the experience!